1st Day: Arrival at Naples / Amalfi
Upon arrival at the airport in Naples, a tour associate will greet and transfer you via prvate car to a 5 star hotel located in the center of Amalfi. After giving you some time to settle in, we will begin with a half-day tour of Amalfi.
In the center square, Piazza del Duomo, you will view the magnificent Cathedral of S. Andrea built in Moroccan style, and the nearby, Chiostro di Paradiso. After touring the inside of S. Andrea’s Duomo, we will continue on with our historical exploration of the city. Amalfi, as you will discover, has a style and architecture all to its own; characterized by small piazzas, decorated in marble and mosaics, that bleed out into small and winding cobblestone roads. We will also view the “Valley of the Mills,” where these springs have served to provide energy to the area for generations. At the end of the tour, you will be returned to the hotel.
2nd Day : Nerano / Capri
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be led by private boat (FIART 40 Genius or similar – 42 feet) to the beautiful Marina del Cantone in Nerano, a cobble stone beach that sits within a lovely and discreet cove.
Here you have the option to dine at for lunch. Thereafter, we will continue by boat to Capri. The approach to Capri by boat is like a dream; deep blue waters set against the stark and imposing forms of jagged, climbing rock. The combination of its lush vegetation and coastline will you leave you captivated. Once we reach the port, you will have the possibility to book a private taxi up to the famous Piazzetta, Capri’s legendary and fashionable center. Close to the square you can find the Augustus Gardens where you can look down upon the beautiful Faraglioni. At the end of the day we’ll travel back, again by boat, to the hotel in Amalfi.
3rd Day: Paestum
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will depart by private car to Paestum. Before reaching this archaeological site, you will have the possibility of visiting a buffalo mozzarella farm. Here you will view actual buffalos and get a behind the scenes look at how the farm extricates their milk, and how, in turn, the farmers use such juices to create mozzarella.
Afterward, you will have the opportunity to sample this most prized cheese and enjoy a lunch consisting of the farm’s buffalo-based products. Of the many cheeses produced in Campania, it is most famous for its this specific cheese; it’s quality and flavour reigns supreme. Following, we will head to Paestum to discover its Greek ruins, in particular 3 well-preserved Doric styled temples built in the 5th and 6th centuries: Nettuno, Hera, and Ceres. Finally, you will visit an artifacts museum before returning to the hotel in Amalfi.
04th Day: Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred by private car to Naples airport wherein our services end.
OPTIONAL: Visit of Pompei, one of the most profound historical sites in the world. The excavation of Pompeii, which began in the 18th century, has slowly uncovered an ancient city that existed before Mt. Vesuvius’ volcanic eruption in 79 AD. Excavation has revealed villas, gardens, bath houses, and other structures that were petrified in the exact moment of volcanic ruin; a city stuck in time. Together with a local guide we will learn about the history of this city. We will pass through Porta Marina, one of the old city doors, and walk among the ruins; starting with the old Decumano Massimo and continuing on to the Forum square. Along the way, you will see temples and basilicas before culminating at the Vetti House, marked by its famous and beautiful Compendia murals.
- double room with bed and breakfast
- 5 star, centrally located accommodations (classification according to the Italian standard)
- airport welcome and transfer to hotel (max 02 hours) on the 1st day
- private car for the tour of Amalfi on the 1st day
- half day guided tour of Amalfi (max 3 h.) on day 1
- Nerano and Capri tour by private boat for a whole day (max 6h) on the 2 day
- visit of a mozzarella farm on the 3rd day
- full day guided tour of Paestum (temples and museum) on the 3rd day
- entrance to temples and museum in Paestum on the 3rd day
- transfer by private car from hotel to Naples airport on the 4th day
- a personalized booklet containing all the relevant information for your stay
- our services throughout the whole stay
- all other services specified in the above programme
- lunch and dinner
- entrance fees to the sites and monuments (except if said otherwise)
- optional visit of Pompeii on the 4th day
- city tax to pay on spot
- all services not specified in the above programme