DAY 01: Arrival in Florence
Arrival at Florence airport – Peretola. Private transfer to your hotel. Accommodation. With a local guide panoramic walking tour of Florence. You will admire the extraordinary basilica of Santa Maria Novella, Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge), one of the oldest bridge of the city, the basilica of Santa Croce, the Medici’s Palace (outside view only), San Marco Square and the marvelous Corsini Palace. Optional, we propose you a visit of Corsini Palace accompanied by the Princess Corsini herself and your local guide. The palace is one of the rare and magnificent examples of Baroque style of the area. Return to your 5* hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 02: Medicean Florence
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for the Uffizi Gallery where you will meet your local guide. The Uffizi Gallery boasts an important artistic heritage, one of the richest in the world. The structure once housed administrative offices and now houses one of the most complete collections of Italian art in general and Florentine art in particular. Your guide will show you wonderful masterpieces of renowned artists from the Middle Age to the Renaissance: Giotto, Botticelli with its famous “The Birth of Venus”, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo. You will understand the reason why Florence is the place where the Renaissance origined. Lunch at a typical trattoria. Free afternoon. Overnight stay.
DAY 03: Discover Tuscany – Free day
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have the entire day at your disposal to freely discover Florence according to your preferences. We propose you optional excursions. Enjoy the first rays of light in a private balloon in Tavernelle, from where you will admire a wonderful view of the famous Tuscany landscapes; or discover the enchanting Chianti region on board a vintage car with a private guide and stop first at a celebre pasta factory to learn the secrets of this famous speciality and then at a renowned fattoria (farm) to taste some local products. If your favourite activity is going shopping, we have what you need: a personal shopper at your disposal, someone who will suggest you the boutiques preferred by local people, far from tourists’ attention: clothing, local crafts.. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 04: Arrival in Rome
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by private car to the train station of S.M. Novella. High speed train to Rome Termini station. Transfer by private car from Termini station to your centrally located 5* hotel. Accommodation. A guide will lead you through the streets of ancient Rome. You will admire the Colosseum, symbol of the capital, work of art dating back to gladiators and chariot races’ time. You will also reach Venice Square, symbol of the city’s political power, the Roman Forum, religious and commercial centre of ancient and imperial Rome; finally you will visit the Palatine hill, where according to the legend, Romulus and Remus were looked after by a she-wolf. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 05: Christian Rome
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for an excursion to Baroque Rome and its highlights. You will first make your wish at the Trevi Fountain, then discover the majestic fountains of Navona Square and the famous Spanish Steps. Free lunch. In the afternoon transfer by private car (at your disposal for 5 h) to Christian Rome highlights. First, visit of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, with its marvellous paintings realized by Michelangelo in 16th cen. Return to the hotel and overnight stay. Optional, we propose you to visit the Vatican Museums in the morning and, inside the museum, enjoy a rich breakfast. Or, it would be really nice to experience a “Segway” tour by night..
DAY 06: Discover Rome – Free day
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have the entire day at your disposal to freely discover Rome according to your preferences. We propose you optional excursions. On board a private car leave to discover Tivoli and its magnificent “Villa d’Este”, UNESCO World Heritage site. Otherwise if your prefer a culinary lesson, you can choose to attend a cooking class and improve your knowledge about Roman cuisine in this magic capital!
DAY 07: Procida and its Beauties
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by private car from your hotel to Rome Termini station. Train from Rome Termini to Naples Central station. A tour escort will meet and assist you from the station to the port of Naples. Ferryboat to Procida. Transfer from Procida port to your 5* hotel and accommodation. Overnight stay.
DAY 08: Procida
Breakfast at the hotel. Sightseeing tour of the island with a local guide and taxi. Procida is the smallest island in the Gulf of Naples. Far from mass tourism, it offers wonderful landscapes. Visit the Abbey of San Michele, ex prison of the 16th century. Lunch in a typical restaurant. Overnight stay.
DAY 09: Free day
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have the entire day at your disposal to freely discover Procida according to your preferences. We propose you optional excursion. Guided excursion to Capri, the “island of the dreams” with its blue water, inaccessible coast and lush vegetation (not included – suppl. to comunicate). Overnight stay.
DAY 10: Depature
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by ferryboat to Naples port and private transfer by car to Naples airport. End of our services.
- Accommodation in double room bed & breakfast treatment in centrally located 5*hotel in Florence, Rome and Procida;
- Private transfer from Florence airport to your hotel on day 01;
- Half day guided walking tour of Florence on day 01;
- Guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery (reservation and entrance fee included) and lunch in a trattoria on day 02;
- Train from Florence to Rome – Trenitalia 2nd class tickets on day 04;
- Half day guided walking tour of Ancient Rome (3 h), reservation and entrance fee for the Colosseum included on day 04;
- Visit of the Vatican Museums (reservation and entrance included) and Baroque Rome (6 h) on day 05;
- Transfer from the hotel to the train station on day 07;
- Train from Rome to Naples Central station – Trenitalia 2nd class tickets on day 07;
- Transfer from the train station to the port of Naples on day 07;
- Tour escort assistance for the transfer to the port of Naples on day 07;
- Ferryboat crossing from Naples to Procida on days 07 and 10;
-Full day guided tour of Procida by a taxi with lunch in a typical restaurant on day 08;
- Return transfer from Naples port to Naples airport on day 10;
- All the transfers mentioned in the programme;
- Assistance during the whole stay
- Meals (except lunch on day 02 and 08);
- Entrances fees (not mentioned in the services included);
- City tax to be paid on spot;
- All services not mentioned in the programme
- Visit to Corsini Palace;
- Chianti by vintage car + Tuscan Fattoria;
- Chianti by Vespa (7 h);
- Private tour in ballon in Chianti area;
- Personal Shopper in Florence;
- Pasta factory in Tuscany;
- Rome “Segway” tour;
- Vatican Museums and breakfast (3 h);
- Villa d’Este in Tivoli;
- Cooking class in Rome;
- Private excursion of Capri island;
We offer the opportunity to include your flights into the package.