Day 01: Rome
Arrival at Rome airport. Transfer by private car and departure towards a 4* hotel centrally located.
Half-day panoramic tour of Rome. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 02: Baroque Rome
Breakfast at the hotel. Half-day guided tour “Baroque Rome”. The first stop will be at the Trevi Fountain, Ocean allegory whose tradition wants all visitors throw two coins into the basin, to be sure to return to Rome and to make a wish. You will then discover Piazza Navona, one of the largest and best known of the capital. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 03: Christian Rome
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private car (at your disposal for 4 hours) which will take you to the Vatican City (entrance fees, reservations and earphones included) where you will meet your guide for a half-day guided tour (3 hours). Morning hours will be dedicated to the discovery of the magnificent Basilica of St. Peter and the Vatican Museums, whose 7 km-long gallery makes them among the greatest museums in the world. You will also have the opportunity to admire the Sistine Chapel, whose magnificent frescoes are the result of the genius of Michelangelo. Lunch and afternoon at your leisure to discover the beauty of Rome. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 04: Naples
After breakfast, transfer by private car from the hotel to Rome train station. Departure for Naples by high-speed train (1st class). Half-day panoramic tour of the beautiful city of Naples. Afterwards transfer by private car to a 4* or 5* hotel located in the Sorrento peninsula. Accommodation and overnight stay.
Day 05: Pompeii
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private car for Pompeii (vehicle available for half a day). There, a local guide will make you relive the touching story of this ancient and thriving city through a visit to the archaeological ruins (entrance fee included). Crossing Porta Marina, you will penetrate inside the area and discover the main road “Decumanus Maximus” and the Forum, the heart of the city. You will admire the remains of temples and amphitheaters and moreover will visit, if possible, old houses such as the “Casa de’ Vettii” (Vettii House), with its magnificent Pompeian frescoes. Lunch and free afternoon. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 06: Free day
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day at your disposal. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Positano/Amalfi
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private car in direction of Amalfi. The Amalfi Coast is world known for the beauty of its picturesque villages such as Positano, Furore and Conca dei Marini. First stop in Positano, famous for its fashion made in cotton and linen and known for its cube-shaped white and pink houses sloping towards the sea. You will then continue to Amalfi, where you will admire the magnificent St. Andrew Cathedral (entrance fee included) in Moorish style and contiguous to it, the Cloister of Paradise. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 08: Departure
After breakfast transfer by private car from the hotel to Naples train station. Departure for Rome by high-speed train (1st class). Arrival in Rome and transfer by private car from the station to Rome Fiumicino airport. End of our services.
Global price in double room (total for 02 pax)
Prices will be confirmed according to the dates of departure and of availability
Opportunity to provide the flight to/from the city of your choice.
- Bed and breakfast treatment for the whole stay in double room
- Accommodation in a 4* hotel in Rome and 4* or 5* hotel in the Sorrento peninsula, with private facilities
- Transfer by private car from Rome airport to the hotel on day 01 ; the car is available half a day to visit the city of Rome (03 hours)
- Half day guided tour of Rome (03 hours) on 01
- Baroque Rome half day guided walking tour (3 hours) on day 02
- Private car available (4 hours) on day 03
- Half-day guided tour of the Vatican Museums (03 hours – entrance fee, reservation and earphones included) on day 03
- Private transfer from the hotel to Rome train station on day 04
- High-speed train (1st class) from Rome to Naples on day 04
- Private car available half a day to visit Naples on day 04
- Half day guided tour of the city of Naples (03 hours) on day 04
- Private car available half a day in Pompeii on day 05
- Half day guided tour of Pompeii (02 hours - entrance fee to the excavations included) on day 05
- Private car available all day (max 07 hours) to visit Amalfi on day 07
- Full day guided tour of Amalfi (06 hours - entrance to the Cathedral included) on day 07
- Private transfer from the hotel to Naples train station on day 08
- High-speed train (1st class) from Naples to Rome on day 08
- Private transfer from the train station to Rome Fiumicino airport on day 08
- All services mentioned in the programme
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the included services
- City tax to be paid on spot
- All services not mentioned in the programme