Milan maybe one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, urban metropolis – it is also home to an incredible patrimony of art and culture which includes one of Leonardo Da Vinci’s greatest masterpieces: the Last Supper.
– 3.5 hour tour of Milan (Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery, the medieval Sforza Castle, the splendid Duomo, one of the world’s largest, most striking Gothic cathedrals, the fabulous La Scala theatre).
– Pre-Booked, No Line Entrance tickets to Da Vinci’s Last Supper
– 1 hour walking tour of central Milan
– Visit of the Duomo cathedral
– Admission to La Scala museum and theatre
– English speaking guide and headphones
– Choice of morning or afternoon tours
From April to October
Availability: From Tuesday to Sunday