For the amateur of classical music, Ravello is absolutly not to miss! During July and August, different talented orchestra will come to spell you in a wonderful place. Nature will be your host and will sublimate the composition of genius such as Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin, Schumann… The orchestra will play in a garden on top of a cliff to let spectators enjoy a gorgeous view on Naples’bay and the Vesuvius.
1st day : Naples
Arrival at Naples airport where you will be welcomed by our hostess. Transfer by mini bus to Naples’ city centre to meet your guide. First sightseeing tour of the city: you will visit Castel dell’Ovo (The ‘Egg Castle’), Piazza Plebiscito with its beautiful church situated in front of the Royal Palace and surrounded by eight statues of the Kings of the Neapolitan Kingdom. Piazza Plebiscito is also the home of the National Library which contains an extraordinary collection of more than one million and half books and other volumes discovered in Ercolano. You will then visit the Theatre of San Carlo, the second largest theatre in Italy, the Umberto Gallery and the New Castle. This last monument, dating back to the 12th century, provides a beautiful view on the Bay of Naples and today houses government offices. Transfer to Ravello and accommodation in a 4 stars hotel. Overnight stay.
2nd day: Amalfi and Sorrento
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for half-day excursion to Amalfi with a local guide. The Amalfi coast is world famous for its spectacular scenic drive through small picturesque towns and villages such as Positano, Furore, and Conca dei Marini. You will arrive in Amalfi, one of the first republican cities in Italy, where you will visit the magnificent Cathedral of S. Andrea built in Moroccan style, and nearby, the ‘ Chiosto di Paradiso.
3rd day : Pompeii
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for Pompei by bus. Isis an ancient city (which had a population of about 20,00), which was totally engulfed by the Vesuvian eruption of 79AD and partly destroyed. Pompei remained hidden and forgotten for many centuries. The excavation began in the 18th century and slowly brought to light its villas, gardens and significant buildings.
4th day: Paestum/ Scala
After breakfast we will depart for Paestum and explore the Greek origins of this area. We will be greeted by three magnificent temples built in the Doric style and we will visit a museum rich in artefacts which tell the story of these ancient lives. You will then be drove to Scala for another visit.
5th day: Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer by private minibus to Naples’airport.
End of our services
- half board starting with night of the 1st day to breakfast on the 5th day
- 4 stars hotel accommodation – in Ravello, rooms with private services (classification of hotel according to the Italian standard)
- tour escort at the arrival (max 02 hours) on the 1st day
- half day guided tour of Naples on the 1st day
- the private bus full day for the excursion Amalfi/Positano and Sorrento on the 2nd day
- full day guided tour of Amalfi/Sorrento (06 hours) on the 2nd day
- the private bus half day for the visit of Pompeii on the 3rd day
- full day guided tour at Ravello/Pompeii (06 hours) on the 3rd day
- the private bus full day for the excursion Paestum/Salerno on the 4th day
- the visit at the stop in a Farn house at Capaccio Scalo on the 4th day
- full day guided tour of Paestum/Selerno max 08 hours on the 4th day
- the reservation fees at the concert of Ravello 2nd, 3rd and 4th day
- a personalized booklet containing all the relevant information for your stay
- our services throughout the whole stay
- all the services specified in the above program
- entry fees to the sites
- the concerts of Ravello the 2nd, 3rd and 4th day
- all services not specified in the above program