1st Day: Arrival in Florence
Arrival at Florence airport, where our tour escort will assist you with the transfer to the hotel. Transfer to a hotel located in the centre or nearby. Check in and lunch. In the afternoon guided tour of the city to explore the treasures of this wonderful city of art. You will discoverPiazza Santa Maria del Fiorewith its Cathedral, the Bell Tower, the Baptistery with its exquisitly decorated bronze doors and of course, ‘Ponte Vecchio’ (the Old Bridge) also called ‘the Bridge of the Jewellery shops’. Piazza Santa Maria del Fiore is also connected to the famous Piazza delle Signorie, considered to be the very heart of the city. Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day: Florence / Fiesole
After breakfast depart from the hotel by bus to continue our guided tour of Florence. In the morning we will visit the Uffizi Gallery. This palace, located between Piazza delle Signorie and the river Arno, was built by the architect Vasari and was used as administrative offices. Today it is one of the finest art galleries in the world.
It houses a collection of some of the finest collections of Italian painting in general and Florentine painting in particular. Here you can view some of the finest examples of the Italian Renaissance such as ‘I’Annuciazione’ byLeonardo da Vinci, ‘la Sacra Famiglia’ by Michelangelo and‘la Primavera’ by Botticelli, as well as works by Raffaello,Tiziano and Caravaggio. Lunch and short journey toFiesole – a small town directly above Florence where you will see archaeological sites from Roman and Etruscan times. We will then visit the 14th century church of San Domenico, famous for its paintings by Fra Angelico among which is the famous ‘Madonna with Angels’. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: Florence / Departure
After breakfast free morning to enjoy Florence on your own. Lunch at the hotel or in the centre. Bus transfer to the airport. End of our services.
- full board starting with lunch on the 1st day; ending with lunch on the 3rd day
- 3 Star hotel accommodation, rooms with private services (classification of hotel according to the Italian standard).
- bus service at our disposal to implement the programme
- tour escort for the transfer on arrival from the airport to the city centre (02 hours)on the 1st day
- bus entry tax to the city of Florence
- half day guided tour of Florence (3 hours) on the 1st day
- full day guided tour of Florence and Fiesole (6 hours total) on the 2nd day
- ticket reservation to the Uffizi Gallery
- a personalized booklet containing all the relevant information for your stay
- our services throughout the whole stay
- all the services specified in the above program
- entry fees to sites
- all services not specified in the above program
Florence: Baptistery and Uffizi Gallery
Fiesole: Archeological sites
Possibility of adding a supplementary day
4 star hotel costs are also available