1st Day: Lake Maggiore
Late afternoon arrival in the region of Baveno or another locality on romantic Lake Maggiore. Check in at the hotel, welcome drink, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day: The Borromean Islands
After breakfast, depart by private boat to visit the Borromean Islands.
We will visit Isola Bella (Beautiful Island) and its Borromeo Palace surrounded by a beautiful garden adorned with fabulous fountains, statues, artificial grottoes and rare plants. After a pleasant walk in this beautiful garden, we will continue our boat trip to the Isola dei Pescatori (Fisherman’s Island), a very picturesque small village with narrow streets, ancient houses and an incredible atmosphere. After lunch we will visit Isola Madre (Mother Island) with its beautiful gardens full of flowers and plants, and the 18th century palace that is inhabited by many species of birds and where peacocks roam freely. Our last stop will be the town of Stresa, where we will admire Codorna Square and part of the town’s distinctive historical centre. Free time before return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: Pallanza and Orta Lake
After breakfast, depart for Pallanza, a beautiful vacation spot with villas abundant with flowers and where you will discover many enjoyable walking paths along the lakes. We will visit the botanical garden of Villa Taranto, created by Captain Neil Mac Eacharn. Here you can admire more than 2500 botanical species and many unique trees. Lunch at the hotel.
In the afternoon we will visit spectacular Lake Orta. This is the smallest, but also the prettiest of the lakes of the Lombardia region. Free time in this small village to explore its typical alleys and houses decorated with wrought iron balconies. Boat transfer to Saint Giulio to visit this island with its basilica founded in the year 390 AD and later restored in the 9th and 10th century. Dinner and overnight stay.
4th Day: Departure
After breakfast departure from the hotel. End of our services.
- full board starting with dinner on the 1st day and ending with
breakfast on the 4th day
- welcome drink upon arrival
- 3 Stars hotel accommodation, rooms with private services
(classification of hotel according to Italian standard)
- full day tour escort service for visit to the Borromee Islands
on the 2nd day
- private boat (full day) for the trip to the Borromee Islands on
the 2nd day
- full day tour escort service for visit to Villa Taranto and Orta
Lake on the 3rd day
- private boat,(round trip), to Saint Giulio Island on the 3rd day
- a personalized booklet with all relevant information necessary
for your stay
- our assistance throughout the whole stay
- all services specified in the above program
- entry fees to the sites
- guide service for the visit to the Borromeo Palace (inside) on
the 2nd day
- all services not specified in the above program
4 stars hotel costs are also available