1st Day: Arrival in Rome
Arrival at Rome International Airport in the morning. Our tour escort will welcome you and assist you for the transfer to the hotel. Transfer to a centrally located hotel for check in and lunch. In the afternoon visit to the ancient town of Rome. Among the sites you will see are – the Roman Forum, The Campidoglio hills and last but not least, the monument considered to be the symbol of the Italian capital – the Coliseum, where Emperors, in order to gain fame, offered the spectacle of mortal combat between gladiators and/or wild animals. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day: The Vatican and Christian Rome
Breakfast in the hotel. Early in the morning, we will leave by bus for a guided tour of the Vatican City. In the morning we will visit Piazza San Pietro,Basilica di San Pietro, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel decorated with wonderful frescoes by Michelangelo or the Chambers painted by Raffaello in the 16th century.
Lunch downtown and in the afternoon visit to Christian Rome. On the Apian Way we will explore the Catacombs, once inhabited by an ancient Christian community who have left visible signs of their way of life. We will continue our tour with a visit to basilicas such as San Giovanni in Lateran or San Paolo Fuori Le Mura. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: Rome and Departure
The entire morning will be dedicated to discovering Baroque Rome (on foot). You will see Piazza di Spagna,Piazza del Popolo and the famous Trevi Fountain. Don’t miss the chance to throw a coin into the fountain and make a wish! An optional itinerary includes a visit to Piazza Navona, one of the biggest squares inRome, and the Pantheon, where a number of Italian kings are buried, as well as the Trevi Fountain. Lunch at the hotel and bus transfer to the airport. End of our services.
- full board starting with lunch on the 1st day and ending with lunch on the 3rd day
- 3 star hotel accommodation, rooms with private services (classification of hotel according to the Italian standard)
- bus service at our disposal to implement the programme
- tour escort for the transfer from the airport to the city centre (max 2 hours) on the 1st day
- entry tax to the city of Rome for drop off and pick up of the group in the limited access driving zone on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day
- half day guided tour of Rome (3 hours) on the 1st and the 3rd day
- full day guided tour of Rome (4 hours for the Vatican and 3 for the Christian Rome tour , 7 hours total) on the 2nd day
- a personalized booklet containing all the relevant information for your stay
- our services throughout the whole stay
- all the services specified in the above program
- entrance fees to the sites
- earphones (obligatory) for the tour of the Vatican Museums (3hours) on the 3rd day
- reservation for the tour of the Vatican Museums (obligatory only from the 08h00 to the 10h00 and depending on availability. Confirmation will be made 30 days before the starting date of
- all services not specified in the above program
Entrances fees and supplements:
Coliseum and Palatino
Reservation for the Vatican Museums
Earphones for the tour of the Vatican Museums (3 hours)
Possibility of adding a supplementary day
4 star hotel costs are also available