1st Day: Arrival in Venice
Arrival in Venice in the morning. Our tour escort will welcome you and assist you during the transfer to the hotel. Bus transfer to the hotel located in Lido di Jesolo, check in and lunch.
In the afternoon bus transfer to Punta Sabbioni and from here, private boat ride to the splendid city of Venice. Venice is made up of 118 small islands separated by 177 channels and joined by 400 bridges. This unusual city structure lends a particular and unique beauty to Venice. With a tour guide you will visit the main sites of interest such as Saint Mark’s Square and its basilica, known as “The Golden Church”, decorated with beautiful mosaics, the Rialto Bridge, crowded with shops and the famous covered bridge which connects the Ducal Palace to the New Prisons- called ‘The Bridge of Sighs’ because of the sighs of prisoners who once crossed it on their way to prison. Private boat transfer to Punta Sabbioni where the bus will be waiting to take you back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day: The Island of the Venetian Lagoon
After breakfast, bus transfer to Punta Sabbioni and private boat trip to begin our exploration of the Venetian islands.
The first island we visit is the Island of Murano, renowned throughout the world for its glass blowing factories. To experience more fully this ancient craft you will observe a glass blowing demonstration during which glass blowers will create beautiful objects right in front of you. Brief stop also on the island of Burano – ‘Fisherman’s Island’, famous for its coloured houses and its embroidery works. Fish based lunch in a typical restaurant on either Burano or Torcello. In the afternoon we will visit the last island on our trip- Torcello. You will see the cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, considered to be a very significant example of Venetian Byzantine style architecture, as well as the church of Santa Fosca. Back to Punta Sabbioni in the late afternoon and bus transfer to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: Venice and Departure
After breakfast bus transfer to Punta Sabbioni and from there, we will take a boat ride to Piazzale Roma.
Guided tour of lesser known, but equally fascinating: the Frari quarter with its sumptuous gothic church, San Rocco School, the most prestigious school in Venice, known for both its architecture and its ornate decoration, designed and created by some of the most famous Venetian artists. Lunch downtown and free time in the afternoon for shopping. Transfer by boat directly to the airport where your luggage will be waiting. End of our services.
POSSIBILITY TO ADD AN EXTRA DAY ON REQUEST
4* hotel on request
- full board starting with lunch on the 1st day and ending with lunch on the 3rd day
- 3 star hotel accommodations, rooms with private services (classification of hotel according to the Italian standard)
- bus service at our disposal to implement the programme
- bus entry tax to the city of Venice on day 01
- tour escort for the transfer from the airport to the hotel (02 hours) on day 01
- bus entry tax at Punta Sabbioni on day 01, 02 and 03
- half day guided tour of Venice (2 hours) on days 01 and 03
- private boat, round trip Punta Sabbioni/Saint Marco Square on day 01
- private boat for the full day excursion to the islands (8 hours) on day 02
- private boat, one way, Punta Sabbioni/Saint Marco Square on day 03
- private boat from Saint Marco Square to the airport on day 03
- taxes for private boat for Venice and Punta Sabbioni on day 0 1,02 and 03
- delivery of your luggage from the hotel directly to the airport on day 03
- a personalized booklet containing all the relevant information for your stay
- our services throughout the whole stay
- all the services specified in the above programme
- entry fees to the sites
- earphones (obligatory) for tour of the Ducal Palace
- city tax to be paid directly on spot
- services not specified in the above programme