01st day: Arrive in Rome
Arrival of the clients at Rome airport. Pick up with private car and departure to your Hotel 4* centrally located in Rome, in double room. Overnight.
02nd day: Rome Antique
After breakfast, half day tour (with other people) of the Rome ANTIQUE, first we will visit one of the symbols of Italy, the Coliseum (fee entrance and reservation included), masterpiece of ancient architecture which hosts fighting men and animals, gladiator duels and chariot races. The Roman Forum, religious, political and commercial centre of ancient Rome, the Imperial Forum and finally the Palatine Hill. Free time in the afternoon. Overnight.
03rd day: Rome Baroque
After breakfast, half day tour (with other people) of the Rome BAROQUE. Pick up at your hotel and visit of the Basilica of Saint Peter and continuing towards Piazza Navona, enjoying a nice walk through the streets of the capital. Visit the Pantheon, where Italian kings are buried and the amazing Trevi Fountain. You will she kept by the magic atmosphere of the eternal city. Free time in the afternoon. Overnight.
04th day: Rome/Sorrente
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for a half day guided tour of the Christian Rome.
The morning will be dedicated to discover the immense Vatican Museums (fee entrance included). You will also have the opportunity to admire the Sistine Chapel with magnificent paintings of the vault, Michelangelo’s masterpiece. In the afternoon transfer by private car from the hotel to the train station in Rome. Train to Naples. Arrival in Naples and transfer by private car to your Hotel 4* centrally located in the peninsula of Sorrento, in double room. Overnight.
05th day: Pompeii and Vesuvius
After breakfast, departure from Sorrento at 9:00 for a semi-private full day excursion. In the morning climb to Mount Vesuvius, the only active volcano in continental Europe, renowned throughout the world for its many eruptions, for those who want to get to the crater, entrance fee is not included. In the afternoon, visit to the archaeological area of Pompeii (fee entrance not included) birthplace of the ancient Roman city destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius. The tour ends at 17:00. Return to Sorrento. Overnight.
06th day: Amalfi Drive
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for a semi-private full day excursion to Amalfi and Ravello with a local guide. Stop in Positano to admire the splendid panoramic view of this small town, famous for its fashion designs floral cotton. Positano is a cluster of small white houses and pink cube-shaped. Then drive to Amalfi, first Maritime Republic of Italy, where you will visit the magnificent Cathedral of S. Andrea (fee entrance not included) in Moorish style and adjacent cloister of Paradise. Beyond the Piazza del Duomo the city is sinking between the two sides of the valley by a maze of alleyways and staircases, vaulted passage and squares where fountains murmur. Going up you will admire “Valle dei Mulini” full of waterfalls that once fed the paper mills.In the afternoon visit to Villa Rufolo in Ravello (fee entrance not included). Return to Sorrento. Overnight.
07th day: Sorrento / Naples
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer by private car to the airport of Naples. End of services.
- bed and breakfast treatment for the whole stay (07 days)
- accommodations in 4* Hotel centrally located in Rome and in the peninsula of Sorrento
- the transfer by private car from Rome airport to the hotel on day 01
- the excursion to the Ancient Rome (with other people)on day 02
- the excursion to the Baroque Rome (with other people) on day 03
- the excursion to the Christian Rome (with other people) on day 04
- the transfer by private car from the hotel to the train station in Rome on day 04
- the train from Rome to Naples - 2nd class on day 04
- the transfer by private car of Naples train station to the hotel in Sorrento on day 04
- the excursion to Pompeii and Vesuvius (with other people) on day 05
- the excursion to Amalfi and Ravello (with other people) on day 06
- the transfer by private car from the hotel to Naples airport on day 07
- our assistance for the whole period
- all services specified in the above program
- meals and drinks
- fee entrance of the excavations of Pompeii and Vesuvius on day 05
- fee entrance to the Cathedral of S. Andrea and Villa Rufolo on day 06
- city tax in the different cities (to pay directly on spot )
- Anything that is not mentioned in the program