1st day: Pisa
Arrival at Florence airport and transfer to 3* or 4* hotel in Pisa. Free lunch. In the afternoon, guided tour of Pisa, during which you will admire the famous Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square) commonly known as the “Piazza dei Miracoli” (Miracles’ Square), a vast esplanade on which stand four marble buildings: the Cathedral , the Baptistery, the Campo Santo cemetery and of course the Bell Tower, better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the symbol of the city. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
2nd day: Free day
Breakfast at the hotel. Day entirely at your disposal to discover the wonders of Pisa at your leisure. Free dinner. At 19:00 departure scheduled towards the “Torre del Lago Puccini Theatre” to assist to an opera performance. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Option: After breakfast, transfer to Pisa train station by your own means of transport. Departure by high-speed train (2nd class) for Florence (round-trip ticket). Half-day guided tour of Florence, the “open air museum” cradle of the Renaissance and city of the ancient Medici family. You will admire one of the city’s most famous squares, Piazza Santa Maria del Fiore with its Cathedral, then Giotto’s Bell Tower, one of the most important in Italy and the Baptistery of Saint John the Baptist with its beautiful bronze doors. At this point you cannot miss Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge – so named because it is the oldest bridge in the city), also called as “the jewelers’ bridge”.
Option: After breakfast, transfer to Pisa train station by your own means of transport. Departure by high-speed train (2nd class) for Florence (round-trip ticket). Half-day guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery (reservation and entrance fee included), one of the richest museums in the world and very important for Italian art especially for the Florentine one.
3rd day: Cinque Terre
After breakfast, transfer to Pisa train station by your own means of transport. Departure by high-speed train (2nd class) for La Spezia (round-trip ticket). Accompanied by a local guide, you can reach by your own means of transport Manarola. From Manarola departure by train for Rio Maggiore. From here, continue by boat to Monterosso, a district with more than 1000 years of history, located in a small and spectacular natural bay. Its medieval castle and the tower built to defend the town are of historical interest. Monterosso is today a popular tourist destination and its beach has been voted as the “sexiest” in the world by the famous magazine Forbes. Free lunch. In the late afternoon return by boat to La Spezia. (Please note that the programme may change due to weather conditions and remains to be confirmed.) Return to Pisa by train. Overnight at the hotel.At 19:00 departure scheduled towards the “Torre del Lago Puccini Theatre” to assist to an opera performance. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
4th day: Florence/Departure
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Florence airport. End of our services.
Global price in double room (total for 4 pax):
Prices will be confirmed according to the departure dates and availability
- le séjour en chambre double et petit déjeuner
- l’hébergement en hôtel 3* ou 4* normes italiennes avec sanitaires privés
- le transfert en mini van privée de l’aéroport jusqu’à votre hôtel le jour 01
- la visite guidée d’une demi-journée de Pise (3 heures) le jour 01
- le TGV (2ème classe) de Pise pour La Spezia le jour 03 (aller et retour)
- Bed and breakfast treatment in double room
- Accommodation in 3* or 4* hotel, Italian classification, private facilities
- Transfer by minivan from airport to hotel on day 01
- Half-day guided visit of Pisa (3 h) on day 01
- High-speed train ticket (2nd class) from Pisa to La Spezia on day 03 (round-trip ticket)
- Full-day guided visit of Cinque Terre (max 6 h) on day 03
- Train ticket from Manarola to Riomaggiore + round-trip boat ticket Rio Maggiore / Monterosso / La Spezia on day 03
- Reservation and entrance fee to the Opera (sector 2) on day 02
- Assistance during the whole stay
- All services mentioned in the programme
- Meals and drinks
- Half-day guided visit of Florence (3 h) on day 02
- Visit to the Uffizi Gallery (Reservation and entrance fee included) on day 02
- Reservation and entrance fee to the Opera on day 03
- City tax to be paid on site
- All services not mentioned in the programme