Day 01: Arrival in Milan
Arrival of guests at the Malpensa airport in the beautiful city of Milan, capital of Lombardy and of the province. Transfer by private car to the hotel. Installation in a 4* hotel located about 20 km from the city centre of Milan.
Meeting with a local guide to visit this beautiful city, consisting of a succession of concentric circles with the Dome in the centre. You will have the opportunity to visit the Dome which is one of the largest churches in the world after St. Peter’s in Rome and the “Castello Sforzesco” (Sforza Castle), symbol of the city, a former fortress now become home to several museums and institutions of great interest: Art Museums, Milan Archives and Library (Outside visit). Optional dinner at a restaurant downtown. By late afternoon return to the hotel for accommodation.
Day 02: Milan Expo
Breakfast at the hotel. Day dedicated to the great event MILAN EXPO 2015, the World Fair with completely new and innovative features. It goes beyond mere exposure pavilions, functioning through a participatory process designed to actively involve the many stakeholders of the project around a crucial theme: FEEDING THE PLANET, Energy for Life.
This unique event embodies a new concept of World Expo theme: sustainable, technological and centered on the visitor. The visitors, who are involved in first person in thematic courses and deepening the complex world of food, have the opportunity to make a real trip around the world through the flavors and traditions of the peoples of the Earth (entrance included / from 10:00 to 22:00). Return to the hotel for accommodation.
OPTIONAL possibility of transfer by private car from the hotel to the Expo Gate.
Day 03 : Milan
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your disposal. Accommodation.
OPTIONAL: opportunity to visit the Cenacolo Vinciano (in French with audio – guide), the masterpiece by Leonardo da Vinci, located in the refectory of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Please kindly note that the availability is to be checked.
Please note that the Cenacolo Vinciano is closed on Mondays.
OPTIONAL: possibility of a half day tour (with other people) in the city of Milan (tour departure at 09:30, visit to Foro Bonaparte, Via Cusani). Visit of the Duomo, La Scala Theatre (entrance included) and the Cenacolo Vinciano (booking fee and entrance included). Kindly note that this tour is available only with a guide in English language and only on certain days of the week.
OPTIONAL: possibility of transfer by private car from the hotel to the Cenacolo Vinciano OR to the meeting point from where the tour of Milan with other people starts (Foro Bonaparte, Via Cusani)
Day 04: Milan
After breakfast transfer by private car from the hotel to the airport Milano Malpensa. End of our services.
-Accommodation in a double room (standard) with breakfast
- Accommodation in 4 * hotel located about 20 Km from Milan's city centre
- Transfer by private car from Malpensa airport to the hotel on day 01 and 04
- Guided tour of the city of Milan (03 hours) on day 01
- Entrance tickets for Expo Milan on day 02
- Our assistance during the stay
- All that is mentioned in the programme
- Meals and drinks
- Transfer by private car from the hotel to the Expo Gate
- Transfer by private car from the Hotel to the Cenacolo Vinciano OR to the meeting point from where the tour of Milan with other people starts
- The visit of the Cenacolo Vinciano (in English with audio guides ) on day 03
- The half-day trip (with other people and English language) of the city of Milan on day 03
- Entries not mentioned in the included services
- Tourist tax to be paid on the spot
- Anything that is not mentioned in the programme