Day 01: Naples – Ravello
Arrival at Naples airport. You will be welcomed and escorted to the city centre by a tour associate. There, you will be joined with a local guide for a walking tour of the city (3h) including: Castel dell’Ovo (The ‘Egg Castle’), Piazza Plebiscito (Plebiscite Square) with its beautiful church situated in front of the Royal Palace on whose facade you will admire eight statues representing the progenitors of the dynasties which ruled the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. Piazza Plebiscito is also the home of the National Library which contains an extraordinary collection of more than one million and a half books. It also conserves the famous papyrus discovered in Ercolano. We will then visit the San Carlo Theatre, one of the most important theatres in Italy, the Umberto Gallery and the New Castle. This last monument, dating back to the 12th century, provides a beautiful view of the Bay of Naples and today houses government offices. In the evening, you will be taken to a 4* hotel in Ravello. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Amalfi – Sorrento – Ravello
After breakfast, departure by minivan for a “landscape” excursion with a local guide (full day) of Amalfi – Positano – Sorrento. The Amalfi coast is world famous for its spectacular scenic drive passing through small picturesque villages such as Positano, Furore and Conca dei Marini. This winding road is connected by bridges providing wonderful views of rare and striking rock formations along its coastline. We will stop at a viewing point along the way to take in the breathtaking view of Positano, a town designed and built in its own unique style, characterized by pink and white styled buildings that appear to abruptly descend down to the sea. Positano is incomparable to any other place in the world. After Positano, we will continue on to Sorrento, a small city built on a tufo terrace on seaside cliffs. Sorrento is a romantic city, also known as “the Gentle” because of mild climate and its beautiful natural inlets and bays situated along its coastline. Stroll through the streets and visit the main square (Piazza Tasso) named after the famous Sorrentine poet Torquato Tasso, born in 1544 and then see the famous Sedile Dominova (the seat of power) where, in the past, the aristocracy met to discuss important issues concerning the city. Departure for Ravello where you will attend a concert at Villa Rufolo. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 03 : Ravello – Pompeii
After breakfast, you will have the possibility of visiting the garden of Villa Cimbrone (see supplement). Then, you will depart by minivan to reach Pompeii, one of the most important historical sites in the world. The emotion felt as one passes through the “Marina door” will heighten your desire to share in the discovery of the marvellous revelations to be found in every part of this city. Wander down the streets, contemplate the public meeting place, go into the houses and villas and imagine this vibrant city as it once was, and make a pilgrimage to the fountain of our civilisation. Lunch and in the afternoon departure for Ravello, where in option you will have the possibility of attending a concert at Villa Rufolo (not included, suppl. TBA). Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Paestum – Vietri
After breakfast, departure by minivan to reach Vietri. Along the way you will stop in a well-known farm in Capaccio Scalo; visit of the farm and lunch, then departure for Paestum, an important site dating back to Greek time. Visit of the three magnificent doric temples and of the museum. Departure for Ravello where you will attend a concert at Villa Rufolo. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 05 : Naples
Transfer by private minivan from the hotel to Naples airport. End of our services.
Global price in a double room (total for 04 pax):
Prices will be confirmed according to the dates of departure and of availability
- Bed and breakfast treatment for the whole stay in double room
- Accommodation in 4* hotel centrally located, Italian classification, rooms with private facilities
- Tour escort upon arrival (max 02 hours) on day 01
- Transfer by minivan from Naples airport to Ravello on day 01
- Half day guided tour of Naples (03 h) on day 01
- Minivan full day for Amalfi/Positano/ Sorrento (max 08 h) on day 02
- Full day guided tour of Amalfi/Sorrento (06 h) on day 02
- Minivan full day for Pompeii (max 06 h) on day 03
- Half day guided tour of Pompeii (02 h) on day 03
- Minivan full day for Paestum/Salerno (max 08 h) on day 04
- Visit of a farm in Capaccio Scalo (lunch included) on day 04
- Full day guided tour of Paestum on day 04
- Reservation fee for concerts on days 02 and 04
- Concert tickets on days 02 and 04
- A personalized booklet containing all the relevant information for your stay
- Our services throughout the whole stay
- All the services specified in the above programme
- Drinks at the meals
- Entry fees to the sites
- Entrance at Villa Cimbrone in Ravello € 6,00 (TBA) on day 03
- Reservation fee for the concert on day 03
- Concert ticket on day 03
- City tax to be paid directly on spot (TBA)
- All services not specified in the programme