Day 01: Arrival in Rome
Arrival at Rome airport. Private car transfer and accommodation in a 4* hotel, standard double room. In the afternoon half day guided tour of Ancient Rome (03 hours – visit planned with other people -): visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the “Palatine Hill.” Dinner in a typical Roman restaurant around the hotel. Back at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 02: Rome – Vatican Museums
After breakfast at the hotel departure for a half-day guided excursion(04 hours – visit planned with other people -) of Vatican Museums. You will reach the meeting point with the guide by your own means of transport. Free afternoon at your disposal. Back at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 03: Rome
Breakfast and departure for a half day guided tour of Baroque Rome (02 hours 30 – planned visit with other people -) with stops at the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Free afternoon at your disposal. Back at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 04: Rome/Florence
Breakfast at the hotel. By own means of transport you will reach Roma Termini train station from which you will depart for Florence. Accommodation in a centrally located 3*SUP hotel, standard double room. In the afternoon visit (on foot) of the beautiful city of Florence (03 hours -planned visit with other people-). Dinner in a typical restaurant in the hotel surroundings. Return and overnight stay.
Day 05: Florence
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning visit of the Uffizi Gallery (03 hours – planned visit with other people -). Free afternoon to explore this beautiful city. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 06: Florence/Venice
By own means of transport you will reach Florence railway station from where you will depart by train (2nd class) for Venice. In Venice, 3* hotel accommodation in standard double room (Cannaregio/Dorsoduro neighborhood – walking distance). In the afternoon private walking tour of Venice with a local guide: visit of its main attractions such as St. Mark’s Square and the Basilica, the Doge’s Palace and the Bell Tower (entrance fees not included). Afterwards gondola ride through the canals of Venice (35 minutes –you will reach the starting point with your own means of transport). Dinner in a typical restaurant. Back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 07: Murano/Burano and Torcello
After breakfast, meeting with a local guide for the excursion to the islands of the lagoon (04 hours – planned visit with other people -). Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 08: Milan
After breakfast, you will reach by your own means of transport Venice railway station. Departure by train to Milan. Private car transfer from Milan station to your 4*hotel, centrally located, and accommodation. Half day guided visit Milan (on foot). The city is made up of a series of concentric circles with the Cathedral in the center. Opportunity to visit the Cathedral (entrance fee not included).
Day 09: Milan
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your disposal. Overnight stay.
Day 10: Departure
After breakfast transfer by private car to Milan Linate Airport. End of services.
Global price in double room (total for 02 pax):
Prices will be confirmed according to the dates of departure and of availability
Please note that the excursions with other people have a minimum of participants, so will be confirmed a few days before the departure date .
- Bed and breakfast treatment in double room for the entire stay
- Accommodation in 4 *hotel in the centre of Rome, 3* sup in Florence, 3* hotel in Venice and Hotel 4* in Milan
- Transfer from airport to the hotel in Rome on day 01
- “Ancient Rome” half-day excursion (03 h - with other people – to be confirmed) on day 01
- Half-day guided excursion of the Vatican Museums (04 h - with other people - to be confirmed) on day 02
- “Baroque Rome” half-day excursion (2 h 30 - with other people - to be confirmed) on day 03
- Train from Rome to Florence (2nd class) on day 04
- Half-day guided walking tour of Florence (03 h - with other people -
to be confirmed) on day 04
- Half-day guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery (03 h - with other people - to be confirmed) on day 05
- Train from Florence to Venice (2nd class) on day 06
- Half day private guided tour in Venice (02 h) on day 06
- Gondola tour (35 minutes between 19:00 and 20:30) on day 06
- Excursion to the islands of the lagoon (04 hours - with other people - to be confirmed) on day 07
- Train from Venice to Milan (2nd class) on day 08
- Private transfer from Milan train station to the hotel on day 08
- Panoramic tour of Milan (02 h) on 08
- Transfer by private car from the hotel to Milan Linate airport on day 10
- Our assistance during the journey
- All services mentioned in the programme
- Meals and drinks
- City tax to be paid locally (to be notified)
- All services not mentioned in the programme