1° Day : Rome
Arrival at Rome airport. Transfer by private minivan to a 4* hotel, Trevi Boutique type. Accommodation and overnight stay.
2° Day : Baroque Rome
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have at your disposal the ATAC tickets valid 48 hours to use the public transports. Baroque Rome half day guided tour. First stop at the Trevi Fountain, where you can participate in the longstanding Roman tradition of throwing two coins into the basin, the first to ensure that you will one day return to Rome and the second to realize a wish. Then, you will proceed to one of the most famous square in Rome, Piazza Navona. Afterwards, you will admire the Pantheon, an ancient, symbolic and nearly perfectly preserved monument situated in the historic heart of the city, between Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain. Free lunch. You will then have the entire afternoon to pursue a personal discovery of the city and to taste the flavours of Rome at your own leisure. Return at the hotel. Later in the evening you will attend a prestigious opera performance at the Baths of Caracalla. Transfer service both to the opera and back again to the hotel.
In Option: lunch in a typical restaurant (suppl. TBA).
3° Day: Ancient Rome
Breakfast at the hotel. Ancient Rome half day guided tour: you will admire the Colosseum, the Roman amphitheatre; Venice Square with its Palace; the Roman Forum; the Arch of Constantine, realized to commemorate the victory of Constantine against Maxentius; the Campidoglio, one of the seven hills of the city and important symbol of Roman power, today house of the town hall. You will finally reach the Palatine Hill, another of the seven hills of Rome. Free afternoon and free dinner. Later in the evening you will attend a prestigious opera performance at the Baths of Caracalla. Transfer service both to the opera and back again to the hotel.
In Option: dinner in a typical restaurant (suppl. TBA).
4° Day: Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Rome airport. End of our services.
Global price in a double room (total for 04 pax):
Prices will be confirmed according to the dates of departure and of availability
- Bed and breakfast treatment for the whole stay in double room
- Accommodation in 4* hotel centrally located, Italian classification, rooms with private facilities
- Transfer from Rome airport to the hotel on day 01
- 48-hours ATAC tickets to use public transports on day 02 and 03
- Baroque Rome half day guided tour (03 h) on day 02
- Ancient Rome half day guided tour (03 h) on day 03
- Lunch in a typical restaurant on day 03
- Transfer from the hotel to the Baths of Caracalla on day 02 and 03
- Reservation and entrance to the Rome Opera (open air theatre,
sector B) on days 02 and 03
- Transfer from the hotel to Rome airport of on day 04
- Our assistance for the whole period
- All services specified in the programme
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Tickets for the Opera seats different than those reserved in the programme
- City tax to be paid directly on spot
- All services not specified in the programme