Day 01: Arrival in Valmontone
Arrival in Valmontone by own means of transport.
In option (NOT included), transfer by private car from Rome Fiumicino Airport and depart for Tivoli.
With a guide you will have the opportunity to visit the Villa d’Este in Tivoli, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage (supplement TBA).
Accommodation in a 4* hotel situated in Valmontone or surroundings. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Rainbow Magicland Valmontone
After breakfast at the hotel, spend another day of fun at Valmontone Rainbow MagicLand, the largest amusement park in Rome area with more than 38 attractions for both adults and children. In the late afternoon return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 03: Departure
After breakfast at the hotel departure by own means of transport.
In option (NOT included), possibility to make a guided tour of the National Archaeological Museum of Palestrina (entrance fee included), in which the Mosaic of the Nile, one of the largest and most important Hellenistic mosaics known in the world is kept.
Global price in double room (total for 02 pax):
Prices will be confirmed according to the dates of departure and of availability
- Bed and breakfast treatment for the whole stay
- 4* hotel accommodation –located in Valmontone area or surroundings, rooms with private services (classification according to Italian standard)
- Entrance fee for 1 day at the Rainbow MagicLand on day 02
- Our assistance throughout the whole stay
- All services specified in the above programme
- Drinks and meals
- Transfer from Rome Fiumicino Airport to the hotel in Valmontone + 3 hours guided tour of Tivoli and entrance fee to the Villa D'Este on day 01 (price TBA)
- Guided tour (max 2 h)of Palestrina with the entrance fee to the National Archaeological Museum on day 03 (price TBA)
- Transfer by private car from the hotel in Valmontone to Rome Fiumicino Airport on day 03 (price TBA)
- City tax to be paid directly on spot (price to communicate)
- All services not specified in the above programme